For years, our customers have been asking us to produce a version of our lights that is specifically designed to handle the unique requirements of a marine environment. The LED marine strip light kits we invented had been a favourite in the boating market for years, but keen mariners also needed flood and spot lights, and the products currently available were either overpriced or not powerful or durable enough.
So we set to work adapting our famous XD Series work lights and light bars to endure marine environments. After many months of prototyping and testing many different coatings, fasteners, bolts and seals, we are now proud to release our brand new XDM Series. The XDM Series will set a new benchmark for performance, durability and value for money in the marine lighting market.
Using powerful 5W CREE® LED’s, the XDM-225FG3 delivers a clear, even flood beam out to a massive 225m from the vessel. Despite its enormous power it is compact in size, and ideal for use as a docking light or deck light.
- Oversized heatsink: helps LEDs remain cooler and brighter
- Rubber seal: custom molded seal helps ensures 100% waterproofness
- Ultimate reliability: Design ensures that damage to part of the light will not cause total failure
- Long useful life: 100 lumen per watt LEDs with over 50,000 hours useful life
- IP69K ingress rating: protected against complete, continuous submersion in water as well as high-pressure water jets
- Uses less power: Patented hybrid reflector lens achieves 94% efficiency
- Shatterproof lens: Lexan polycarbonate lens is unbreakable, abrasion-resistant and optically clear
- Military-style breather
- Positively sealed light enclosure: bolts placed every 6cm for a positively sealed enclosure.
THE HARD KORR® GUARANTEE
All Hard Korr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 2-year New Zealand warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Housing & bracket||High-grade aluminium w/chromate conversion primer and oil-based marine topcoat|
|Lens||Shatterproof Lexan® polycarbonate|
|LED Manufacturer||Genuine CREE®|
|LED Type||12 x 5w|
|Lux||1 lux @ 225m|
|LED Number||12 x 5w|
|Working Voltage||10 – 30v DC|
|Current||12v/2.2A – 24v/1.1A|
|1x||60w LED light bar|
|1x||set of sliding legs|
|1x||male and female Deutsch plug connectors|