For years, our customers have been asking us to produce a version of our lights that is specifically designed to handle the unique requirements of a marine environment.
The LED marine strip light kits we invented had been a favourite in the boating market for years, but keen mariners also needed flood and spot lights, and the products currently available were either overpriced or not powerful or durable enough.
So we set to work adapting our famous XD Series work lights and light bars to endure marine environments.
After many months of prototyping and testing many different coatings, fasteners, bolts and seals, we are now proud to release our brand new XDM Series.
The XDM Series will set a new benchmark for performance, durability and value for money in the marine lighting market.
Using a world-leading combination of OSRAM® and CREE® LED’s, the powerful XDM-400G3 delivers both huge distance and massive flood in one compact package.
It is ideal for use as a docking light or for general night-time visibility.
- Sliding & end-mount legs: for ultimate mounting versatility
- Oversized heatsink: helps LEDs remain cooler and brighter
- Rubber seal: custom molded seal helps ensures 100% waterproofness
- Ultimate reliability: design ensures that damage to part of the light will not cause total failure
- Long useful life: 100 lumen per watt LEDs with over 50,000 hours useful life
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant:IP69K waterproof rating, marine grade materials
- Uses less power: patented hybrid reflector lens achieves 94% efficiency
- Shatterproof lens: Lexan polycarbonate lens is unbreakable, abrasion-resistant and optically clear
- Military-style breather
- Positively sealed light enclosure: bolts placed every 6cm for a positively sealed enclosure.
|Housing & bracket||High-grade aluminium w/chromate conversion primer and oil-based marine topcoat|
|Lens||Shatterproof Lexan® polycarbonate|
|LED Manufacturer||OSRAM® (spot)
|LED Type||12 x 3w OSRAM
12 x 5w CREE
|Beam||GEN3 Hybrid Flood/Spot|
|Lux||1 lux @ 400m|
|Beam distance||0.25 lux @ 800m|
|Working Voltage||10 – 30v DC|
|Current||13.5v/4.8A – 24v/2.2A|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|1x||96w LED light bar|
|1x||set of end-mount legs|
|1x||set of sliding legs|
|1x||male & female Deutsch plug connectors|