The Daiwa Saltist Bluewater SJ 6’4″ PE 2 – 4 60-120g Slow Jig Rod is a great boat or slow jig rod, it features great blank actions that are normally only seen in Daiwas high end rods.
- Integrating many of Daiwa most advanced and strength focused technologies the Saltist legend starts with its carbon fibre composite blank, an advanced design and constructed blank that combines strength, power, and sensitivity to deliver unrivalled performance and stunning value.
- Light in the hand, powerful under load, and unforgiving in battle the Saltist blank looks as good as it performs, and performs as good as the famous name would suggest.
- The Saltist’s performance blank it equally matched by quality, performance driven components.
- Titanium oxide guides suitable for nylon or braided lines
- Graphite reel seats delivering strength, refinement, and the quality and reliability.
- Ultra tough EVA grips provide ultimate comfort and control in the hand
- Graphite weave butt section delivers maximum power to once again stand the Saltist rod series out from the crown when it comes to performance and power.
Line Weight: PE 2 – 4
Guides: 6 + tip
Cast Weight: 60 – 120g
Suited Reel Style: Overhead