Daiwa Sensor Surf 15’0″ 3 Piece Surf Rod a fantastic combination of technology and quality components. The rod features the best components from both the Daiwa rod experts and Fuji’s guide lab.
- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- X-45 Bias Wrap Blank Technology: Blue Backer blank performance is further enhanced courtesy of X45 and Bias Wrap Construction blank technologies Daiwa’s premier blank technologies, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction, work seamlessly together to improve rod performance, and eliminate blank twist and distortion to increase rod strength, function, and sensitivity. By eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form, X45 and Bias Wrap Construction allows a lighter a small diameter blank to be made, and lighter more dynamic rod to be created.
- Fuji Alconite K guides, excellent quality guides with Fuji’s Tangle free technology
- Fuji Graphite reel seat with stainless steel reinforcing hoods.
- Ultra rough EVA grips
- Shrink wrap EVA butt section
- Textured ferrule grip for easy assembly/disassembly
Type: Surf Rod
Construction: 3 piece
Length: 457cm, 15’0″
Action: Extra Heavy
Line Weight: 10-20kg
Cast Weight: 90-180g