Worn as an outer layer, or underneath a rainproof shell, the Isobar Jacket has been specifically designed to keep you warm and performing at your peak during those blustery wind battered mid winter hunts.
Stoney Creek Layering System: Ideal as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer when heavy rain isn’t an issue.
Features that will give you the edge…
- Tuck away low profile hood
- Silent outer fabric for ultra-quiet stalking
- Underarm gussets allow for maximum range of movement
- Large kangaroo hand pickets for more storage
- High volume bino chest picket to keep your essential optics and electronics close to hand
- High stretch performance fit for maximum comfort and movement
- High warmth-to-weight ratio allows for maximum insulation in a lightweight and highly packable garment
Core Series WP
A technical 3 layer fabric, the outer layer has a silent high pile face to reduce noise. 80/20 DWR coated to repel water, blood and dirt. The middle membrane layer is 100% windproof, highly breathable, trapping warm air in and blocking cold air and rain out. The grid fleece lining promotes efficient internal heat distribution and maximum breathability.
- 100% windproof
- 4 way stretch
- Weather resistant
- Highly breathable
- High insulation