Active Imaging 3-IN-1 combines the new Active Imaging scanning sonar with a traditional Medium/High CHIRP sonar element for easy single transducer installation.7.6 m (25 ft) cable with 9 pin connector.
Active Imaging Transducers
- Active Imaging is a new scanning sonar technology that provides incredibly detailed, high resolution imaging sonar without sacrificing any range
- Active Imaging transducers accomplish this by better directing the SideScan beams which increases resolution and improves range performance
Active Imaging is available in two models
- Active Imaging 3-IN-1 combines the new Active Imaging scanning sonar with a traditional Medium/High CHIRP sonar element for easy single transducer installation
- Active Imaging operates at 800kHz or 455kHz with maximum ranges of 150ft (800kHz) or 300ft (455kHz)
Active imaging Technology
- Active Imaging utilizes the latest techniques in sonar signal generation
- Active Imaging transducers are constructed of a polymer that reacts to sound waves more closely to water. This ensures that no sonar signal is lost during transmit or receive
- Active Imaging transducers include separate sonar elements for SideScan transmit and receive Separating transmit and receive allows Active Imaging to have an incredibly fast ping speed (Ping speed directly correlates to image resolution). Additionally, these separate elements focus more of the sonar signal outwardly, increasing the sonar signal to the sides and leading to better range performance
- Active Imaging sonar offers no compromise high resolution detail to users
- 800kHz operation covers many use cases and ranges.
- With 800kHz range and resolution capabilities users do not need to choose between seeing in
high detail or seeing far.
- High resolution IPS screens of NSS evo3 and HDS Live show the full image, allowing the user to see the entire underwater environment
- Active Imaging 3-IN-1 transducers combine industry leading CHIRP sonar with new Active Imaging Side and Down views giving users total coverage with award winning sonar
- Active Imaging transducers do not require any modules or extra hardware for use with next-generation displays