Versatile, durable, reliable and easy to use marine spotlight.
The Marinco Precision spotlight features a wide area of visibility while the optimised reflector and quality Lexan lens provide an extremely consistent and bright light pattern, ideal for long range viewing. A simple snap in mounting system and the ability for the light to be mounted upside down means it is ideal for almost any installation.
Each control features glow in the dark buttons with a one touch automatic sweep and one touch S.O.S function, all with micro touch pointing accuracy. Additionally, the spotlight has been designed to accept either a 12 or 24 volt interchangeable super bright 100 watt H3 halogen bulbs (supplied).
U.V. resistant case utilises materials that protect against cracking, warping and discoloration while the double ‘O’ ring seal provides optimal durability and protection against the rigors of continual outdoor exposure. Kit includes spotlight, one each 12 and 24 volt bulb, dash mount wireless remote control, mounting bracket and template.
• Replaceable super bright 100W H3 halogen bulb
• IP56 weatherproof U.V. resistant ASA housing
• Double ‘O’ ring seal housing deters water ingress
• Quiet all weather dual speed motor with limit stops
• Wireless remote control with one touch functions
• Snap in mount system, light can be mounted upside down
• 370° sweep rotation
• 120° total tilt; +75° and -45° from horizontal
• Universal 12 & 24 volt circuit
• Supplied with one each 12 and 24 volt H3 halogen bulbs
• Auto-programming remote controls, no dip switches
• Reversible programmable remotes for upside down lights
• Limited five year warranty
123404 Hard wired remote control
123400 Wireless floating hand held remote