Ideal for saltwater fishing
The Okuma Coronado CDX 80 Baitfeeder Reel features on/off auto trip bait feeding system that allows you to disengage the spinning reel spool and allow the bait to run freely. The precision dual force drag system and carbonite drag washers maximise high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Slow Oscillation System can improve line lay.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Provide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum cast ability and ultimate durability.
Dual Force Drag
Maximise high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness.
High Performance Bearing
The bearings are more than 10 times more resistant to saltwater than standard stainless steel bearings and even outlast the angler himself.
Slow Oscillation System
Makes the line wind more straight and tight, reduce the friction when casting.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Carbonite drag washers on Dual Force Drag
- Heavy duty, brass DFD and spool shaft stabiliser
- 4HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
- Machined aluminium, screw in handle system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodised spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminium bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalising System
- Model: CDX-80
- Gear ratio: 4.9:1
- Bearings: 4HPB+1RB
- Weight: 855g
- Line retrieve: 115.3cm
- Max drag force: 17kg
- Mono line capacity: 0.40/380, 0.45/300, 0.50/240 mm
- Braided line rating (Tuf line): 235/80