Svord 9 inch Fish Fillet 100% hand-crafted with a custom Stag antler handle & swedish carbon steel blade.
Steel and Guarantee: Svord uses Swedish high carbon steel. All Svord Knives are guaranteed for life against breakage under normal use. Of course this does not cover intentional misuse or neglect. Any knife that has clearly been misused will not be replaced. Guarantee does not cover rust. Carbon steel knives need to be kept clean and dry when not in use.
* Never wash this knife in a dishwasher.
* Never leave this knife wet or in water at any time or the knife will tarnish.
* Always cut on a chopping board and not directly on a stainless steel bench top.
* To wash your knife, run it under boiling hot water as this imparts a blue-ish tinge to the steel.
* To sharpen your knife we recommend abrasive sharpeners such as a diamond steel or a stone, traditional oil stone, India stone or Arkansas stone – never use a Butcher’s steel as it is designed to align the edge on soft steel knives.
* Store your knife in a knife block or in a drawer separate from other cutlery to avoid it being damaged.
* Some of the knives have rare exotic woods as handles – occasionally you should polish with furniture oil or boiled linseed oil.
* If your knife tarnishes use a green scotchbrite (Artificial plastic steel wool) pad to clean
MADE IN NZ