Svord knives are manufactured in New Zealand out of Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel.
All Knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honoured secret heat treatment process.
The Svord Farmers Knife has a convex edge which is a razor sharp factory edge which provides a superb “out-of-box” performance.
Each knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone and has a hardness is 57-58 HRC.
The knife comes with a triple riveted NZ Hardwood Handle and Finger Guard.
The knife carries in a 3 mm riveted PU Sheath with Sharpening Steel Holder.
- Blade Steel: Swedish 15N20 High Carbon Tool Steel
- Overall Length: 275 mm
- Blade Length: 145 mm
- Blade Type: Skinning Knife
- Handle Length : 130 mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.4 mm
- Blade Hardness: 56 – 58 HRC
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle Material: NZ Hardwood
- Sheath: Riveted PU Sheath, Black
- Weight: 114.7 grams
- Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee
- Origin: New Zealand