The Okuma Serrano 100HA Tournament Concept Boat Combo is equipped with high-tech Okuma features and technologies to take your fishing game to new levels. In this combo, you get the smooth performance of the Serrano 100HA Baitcaster Reel, perfectly complemented by the uncompromising strength of the Tournament Concept Overhead Rod. Gear up and get ready to fish!
The Okuma Serrano 100HA Baitcaster Reel features a 6BB + 1RB precision stainless steel bearing drive system for long, smooth casting and the Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing bodes well for solid hook sets. The precision cut, high strength brass main and pinion gears are smooth running and very durable. The Serrano has plenty of stopping power with multi-disc drag washers for consistent performance. And gone are the days of the professional overrun with the externally adjustable magnetic cast control system that helps to slow the spool in conditions that call for extra control and finesse.
Speaking of spool, the Serrano is built around a 33.5mm machined aluminium, black anodised spool bringing the overall size of the reel down to a compact platform. Another great feature of the Serrano is the double paddle 95mm aluminium swept handle arm with comfortable handle knobs developed from golf grip material for all day cast and retrieve comfort. This reel also matches up nicely with the Okuma Serrano series of rods that are currently in the Okuma lineup.
Magnetic Control System
A fully-sealed, 100% waterproof cast control system that reduce backlash and improve casting distance.
Spool Access Port
Allow for quick spool changes and quick access for adjusting the Velocity Control System.
Traction Grip Technology.
The Okuma Tournament Concept Rod is built using Okuma’s patented Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement technology. Exclusively designed for Kiwi anglers by the team at Composite Developments – each one built strong enough to fight tough fish and last you many seasons!
It’s manufactured using a patented process with an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase strength and power in the tip section. This offers lifting power and strength up to four times conventional graphite rods. The Okuma Tournament Concept Rod is durable, powerful and can be fished by all anglers with confidence.
Okuma Serrano 100HA Baitcaster Reel Features:
- Rigid, corrosion resistant frame and sideplate construction
- 6BB + 1RB precision stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick Set anti-reverse bearing for solid hook sets
- Precision cut, high strength brass main and pinion gears
- Externally adjustable magnetic cast control system
- 33.5mm machined aluminium, black anodised spool
- Multi-disc drags washers for consistent performance
- Double paddle, 95mm aluminium swept handle arm
- TGT Grip: Traction Grip Technology
Okuma Tournament Concept Rod Features:
- Patented Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement technology
- Built tough enough to fight big fish and last you many seasons
- Significantly increased strength and power in the tip section
- Lifting power and strength up to four times conventional graphite rods
Okuma Serrano 100HA Baitcaster Reel Specifications:
- Model: SRN100H-A (Right Hand)
- Gear ratio: 7.2:1
- Bearings: 6+1
- Weight: 199g
- Line retrieve: 76cm
- Max Drag Force: 5kg
- Monofilament line capacity (diameter in mm.): 0.31/110, 0.33/100, 0.37/80
Okuma Tournament Concept Rod Specifications:
- Pieces: 2
- Length: 7ft
- Line weight: 6-10kg